feel.ai - API for emotion, gender, and age-group recognition
- feel.ai is an API for facial analysis, including emotion, gender and age-group recognition in images and videos.
- The API is based on state of the art patent-pending pattern recognition technologies developed by Neuromorphic using deep learning and biologically inspired Artificial Intelligence.
- The API is available through REST HTTP interface which can be used for images and videos.
feel.ai facial analysis in images
- Users can post images to the API and receive instantly classification results of detected faces and associated emotions, gender and age-group.
- Images can be in any of the popular formats, including JPEG, PNG, GIF and TIFF.
- The location of the faces and analysis results are returned in the response.
feel.ai facial analysis in videos
Users can post videos for facial analysis in two modes:
- Each request posted by a user is queued for execution by the API.
- The user can query the status of the job, and when it is completed, the analysis results (emotion, gender and age-group) are returned.
- Using the API facilities, the user can also inspect video analytics, including an emotion graph which shows the post-processed aggregate emotion state, frame-by-frame in the video.
- The user has also access to media information extracted from the video which can facilitate the visualization of videos in common browsers.
Immediate mode video recognition
- In this mode, the request is processed by the API immediately (i.e. the request is not queued, but processed instantly).
- The response time will depend on the duration of the video.
Contact us for more information or for an evaluation key.